Check in on my little brother:
http://babyaarchie.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A week of Christmas


I will just begin by saying that I am still recovering from our "week of christmas" so if I start getting repetative and not make sense, there is your reason.
I have a video I need to upload and pictures from my mom I need to post too. There was a little drama over the week that I will omit and I will try to keep the bitterness to a minimum.
Well, Miss Karsen had a GREAT Christmas this year. Here is her Christmas time line:
December 23
I picked Karsen up from her father's house. Santa came early for Karsen since she wouldn't be at our house on Christmas morning. Brandon and I spent the weekend reorganizing her room to fit her new desk we got her for Christmas so it would be all set up for her. Karsen also got a Wii! We spent the evening bowling on it. I have great video of her boxing too that I will post as soon as I can upload it. Great family Christmas!
December 24
I worked that morning so Brandon took the day off and played with Karsen. They came to pick me up early from work and we were off to my moms for Christmas with the Reavis family! Poppa made beef tenderloin with rolls and horseradish sauce, tortelini salad, greek salad and fruit. It was all great! Karsen got a real guitar from my grandmother. She was so cute playing it in her green dress. I love listening to her play even though it doesn't really sound like any song. She also got a charm bracelet with a kitty charm and I am giving her one of my old charms too. We left and took her to her father's house she could have Christmas over there.
December 25
Christmas morning was quiet without Miss Kittycat. We went over to my cousin's andI ate some Isreali stuffed zuchinni (She is from Isreal and i LOVE the food she makes) then we headed over the Brandon's moms and opened presents. Brandon and I met Karsen's father at 7ish to bring her over to Bonnie's for her presents and dinner. She got lot more great gifts and got to play with her favorite (and newest) cousin, Finley who is just a year older than Karsen. The girls always have a fun when they get together.
December 26
I worked so Brandon and Karsen Wiied the day away again. That evening we went to my dad's for our last day of Christmas.

I know it can't be fun with divorced parents, but I have to say I think Karsen had it pretty good this year with all the Christmas presents she got to open!

1 comment:

Adam Shingleton said...

I was sure that there was going to be a "smelly cat" reference somewhere in there. What happened?