Check in on my little brother:
http://babyaarchie.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pink Lightning Victory!!!

Karsen had her big soccer game of the season this weekend. She played her former team, The Lakewood Stallions. It wasn't so much a big game for her as it was for me (I REALLY wanted them win). The girls palyed a great game and won 2-0. I hate that I have not taken pictures of her games at all this season...
After that, Karsen got to go to her school carnival... still in her soccer uniform...


She had a great time. The red hair spray has still not washed out completly. She won a weird little rubber seahorse thing and a 2 liter bottle of Welch's fruit punch in the ring toss. I think both of those prizes are pretty amazing to a 6 year old, especially the punch.

Karsen got her picture taken while getting her face painted and is supposed to be in the Lakewood Heights little newspaper. I'll be sure to post it if it shows up!

No comments: